Even if winter is not over, it is already time to prepare the new season. To be ready, you must:
- Renew or apply for your 2020 Club de Karting de Montréal membership;
- Fill your medical declaration or have your medical form filled by a physician if required for your licence application;
- Apply for your racing licence from Auto Sport Québec;
- Apply for your competition number.
1. To get your 2020 Club de Karting de Montréal membership, visit coupedemontreal.com and click on the “Club de Karting de Montréal” link or click here. Fill the online form and pay with Paypal (Paypal account NOT required.
2. Medical examination: If you have to provide a medical form filled by a physician and you don’t have one, Auto Sport Quebec offers a “Medical Examination Day” Sunday March 29th. All details are available here.
3. To get your racing licence and reserve your competition number, visit Auto Sport Québec‘s website. If you had a competition number in 2019, you have until March 31st to keep you number. After this date, competition number will be given on the “first come, first served” basis.